Monday, August 15
- Will Amanda be cancer free after surgery?
- Zack fights for his life!
- Dixie and JR reconnect. "On a personal level, it's just great," says Jacob Young (JR) of the first scenes between JR and Dixie. "Cady and I do exceptional work together. It's magic, pure bliss. On a character level, JR's coming off a drunken stupper. He's been through the ringer. Especially with the Di story a few years back. So he's in denial." Adds Cady McClain (Dixie): "It's a shock to Dixie that he's drinking. She's thinking, 'My kid is so screwed up.' Dixie feels responsible for the failure of his life. It's a big mess that we'll spend some time trying to clean up."
Tuesday, August 16
- Is Babe still alive?
- Maya tells Mookie they're over.
- Marissa tells Bianca she wants to spend the night with her. "Turn on your DVR baby!" is Sarah Glendening's (Marissa) message to Marissa-Bianca fans of the upcoming love scenes between the new couple. "We had a total fun time doing it. We fought hard to try and make it as sort of layered and complicated and beautiful and passionate as we could... for Daytime!" Adds Christina Bennett Lind (Bianca): "We wanted it to be authentic. We wanted it to be passionate. I haven't seen in yet, but I'm hoping it hits all those key points. I think it's going to be good."
Wednesday, August 17
- Someone is found dead!
- Greenlee corners David and asks what he did to her.
- Tad admits to Dixie the truth about his marriage to Cara.
Thursday, August 18
- David talks to Greenlee about Ryan's past love Gillian.
- David offers Cara an alternative for her future.
- Tad and Dixie discuss their future.
Friday, August 19
- Will JR give up the booze?
- Cara goes missing!
- Greenlee talks to Kendall about Leo.
Photo by: ABC Photo