1. Entertainment

This Week's Spoilers: 'AMC' and 'B&B'

By February 20, 2010

On All My Children,  Annie gets knocked off her high horse when she feels threatened by Brooke's return.  Is there a new sheriff in town?  An employee departs from Forrester Creations on The Bold and the Beautiful .  But is it with a bang or a whimper?

If you don't want to know what's going to happen this week, stay away from the spoilers I just posted!  Otherwise, here are links to my spoilers for All My Children and The Bold and the Beautiful, and from my soap-spoiler-savvy colleagues at About.com for General HospitalOne Life to Live, and Days of Our Lives.

Here are your spoilers for this week, February 22-26, 2010!  And we promise to keep them coming!

Comments

February 1, 2010 at 11:03 am
(1) soaps says:

Keep them coming, allie!
I am an avid soap opera watcher and I am addicted to
soap opera spoilers and I can’t even answer why. but i just know I love ‘em.

February 1, 2010 at 12:03 pm
(2) Carla Johannson says:

spoilers and sneak peaks make soap fans thirst for more!

February 1, 2010 at 12:34 pm
(3) Ruth says:

most of our family are soap fans but for me I’d rather be surprised on Mondays. I like the anticipation.

February 1, 2010 at 12:48 pm
(4) Carmelo Kahn says:

PLEASE send spoilers…they’re part of the reason I continue to watch the soaps. 47 years & counting!

February 1, 2010 at 2:28 pm
(5) sonya jenkins says:

i don’t care for spoilers. they take away from the suspense. i donlt just want to know WHAT happens, i want to know HOW it happens. you know?

February 1, 2010 at 4:09 pm
(6) Val says:

I’m with Sonya but these spoilers work for me because they don’t give everything away.

It’s like a tasty morsel to chew on before I get the whole meal.

Thanks for sharing these!

February 2, 2010 at 5:21 pm
(7) Nikki says:

I love spoilers – keep them up.

February 2, 2010 at 11:18 pm
(8) lee says:

I can’t believe Michael is saying he killed Claudia!!!! Doesn’t make any sense at all.

February 3, 2010 at 1:00 pm
(9) steve says:

use ur noggin steve. You can’t understand why michael is saying it? history, dude, h-i-s-t-o-r-y.

February 4, 2010 at 6:53 pm
(10) Jennifer says:

It just so happens that you mentioned all three of my favorite soaps. I’m almost sorry I stumbled on this blog, as it will be very difficult for me to not read your spoilers. Of course, I just started a new job so maybe this is the best way for me to keep up. I also wanted to spread the word to my fellow soap fanatics; there is a great contest where the winner gets a block party and ABC soap stars attend. I would love to see Luke Spencer eating a burger in the middle of my street. Here’s the link for anybody else that is interested in entering. http://family.go.com/best-town-contest/

February 5, 2010 at 12:49 pm
(11) betty says:

very cool jennifer. i’ll check it out for sure. maybe allie could get an exclusive with one of the stars that attend so that us fans-on-the-couch could be part of the sun

February 7, 2010 at 4:58 am
(12) Kaleve says:

Hi, Allie,

I am trying to reach you, and your e-mail link doesn’t work. Please e-mail me.

Happy Mardi Gras and Go Saints!

Kaleve

February 7, 2010 at 5:00 am
(13) Kaleve says:

Allie,

I’ve been trying to reach you, and your e-mail link isn’t working. Please contact me.

Happy Mardi Gras and Go Saints!

Kaleve

February 8, 2010 at 10:57 am
(14) BritFan says:

I love spoilers–I enjoy the drama anyway.

February 8, 2010 at 12:10 pm
(15) lesliegee says:

To spoil or not to spoil? It’s almost like trying to look away from a car accident; you just can’t help yourself.

February 15, 2010 at 7:28 pm
(16) Stay Kirsch says:

That Greenlee is big trouble. Can’t wait to see the wedding!

February 16, 2010 at 9:28 am
(17) Ruth says:

I used to think the idea of David and Greenlee marrying was original an original angle but the marriage itself isn’t really setting my world on fire.

February 16, 2010 at 10:52 pm
(18) Tabitha says:

I think we’re only starting to see Greenlee’s true colors. There’s more to her than meets the eye — that’s why Erika is so intimidated by her…

February 23, 2010 at 9:07 pm
(19) sammie says:

Soooooooo glad Brooke is back! Now its getting good.