Leave it to The Young and the Restless to rock our socks on a TUESDAY! It is nearly unheard of to have major plot developments revealed on a Tuesday! Did you miss it? Here's what went down:
- In Paris, Ashley and Victor make love!
- The City of Love also grabs a hold of Nick and Sharon's emotions, as the two take a whirlwind sight-seeing adventure around the city and end up in a passionate kiss! Of course, who should happen to witness the smooch-fest? You guessed it - Phyllis! Instead of confronting them, a shocked Phyllis stalks away, leaving Nick and Sharon none-the-wiser that they've been found out.
- As Nick tells Sharon their kiss felt right, Sharon says she doesn't want to be "the other woman." She reminds Nick that he chose Phyllis over their marriage, so thanks for the great day, but she's outta there.
- Back in Genoa City, the Chancellor crew is on watch for Katherine, but gets devastating news when Esther intercepts a fax from the rehab center that Katherine had missed her appointment to check in. The family reels and wonders just how far gone Mrs. C is.
- Later, as Jill and Nikki are out looking for Kay, they come across what looks to be a car that veered off the road. When they investigate, they discover it's Katherine's car and she's dead! They notify the family, who falls to pieces.
See, big day, wasn't it? It was one of those shows that had your heart all over the place, and that, my friends, is a sign that the #1 show in daytime is doing all the right things, don't you agree?