On The Bold and the Beautiful this week, one love affair is reaffirmed while another one is put to the test. Find out what you missed right here with your B&B Weekly Recap:
- After separately fleeing to Malibu, Brooke and Ridge are both drawn to the beach where they first wed. After discovering each other there, the two are convinced fate brought them to Malibu and they reaffirm their love for one another (not to mention celebrate it with a roll in the sand!)
- Thorne and Eric hatch a plan to test Donna's loyalty - Eric hires Owen to develop his own surf line and assigns Donna to work with him.
- Rick asks Stephanie to help him keep Ridge and Brooke apart, but Steph is hesitant since she promised Eric she would no longer meddle in their relationship. When Brooke returns and brags about reuniting with Ridge, however, Stephanie becomes more tempted than ever to join forces with Rick.
- Meanwhile, Brooke informs Rick he needs to move out so Ridge can move back in. Rick is furious, but Brooke holds her ground. She later tries to convince Ridge to proceed with wedding plans even though their families so obviously do not support them.
- Rick begins to see that his plans might call for desperate measures if he is to protect his mother from Ridge and keep them apart.
We can expect a short week ahead due to sports pre-emptions on Thanksgiving and the following day, unfortunately. Hopefully, some of these stories begin to play out for us early in the week, though. Stay tuned!