1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Paulette Cohn

Katie and Ridge Make Love on The Bold and the Beautiful

By March 5, 2014

Heather Tom

A Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) and Katie (Heather Tom) hookup has been confirmed!

After years of always getting her man, Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) is getting a little karmic retribution when sister Katie goes to bed with Brooke's ex.

TV Guide reports that on the March 18 episode, Ridge and Katie make love, while Brooke hits the bottle.

"Ridge is all about what's right for Ridge and he is not going to be denied, executive producer Bradley Bell told the magazine. "He's made his decision and everyone else better get out of the way! Brooke and Katie have been trying to keep their sisterly bond but this really puts the relationship to the test. Brooke doesn't know quite how to handle it, so she ends up turning to liquor. Our Brooke will hit the skids."

So does this mean that Bill (Don Diamont), who sees this as great news, will get back together with Brooke? Bell didn't say, but he did add, "Bill thinks he came out way ahead in this deal!"

Photo courtesy:  Gilles Toucas

Comments

March 6, 2014 at 4:32 pm
(1) Judy in South Carolina says:

“Karmic retribution”……………LOVE it!

Today’s episode went to black after Katie told Brooke the man she loved and that loved her was Ridge so I cannot WAIT until Friday’s show!!!!

I have been waiting for Brooke to get her come uppance for longer than I can remember and kudos to the writers for making it worth the wait!

:-)

March 6, 2014 at 7:30 pm
(2) diana says:

well didnt katie already do brooke wrong to began with didnt she almost have a baby by nick brookes other ex after all I think katie is just as bad as brooke just more sneaky about always playing the inocent one she stap brooke in the back first when she first found out about her heart condition

March 6, 2014 at 9:33 pm
(3) Joyce says:

this whole story about sleeping with your sister’s husband is disgusting..i could not imagine doing that to my sisters.. ick, ick, ick..On another note; .thanks Paulette, i enjoy your newsletters… ;)

March 10, 2014 at 12:22 am
(4) soaps says:

Thanks. I enjoy writing them.

March 6, 2014 at 11:22 pm
(5) Arabella says:

Thorsten Kaye is such an excellent choice for “Ridge.” The coupling with “Katie” has really re-energized the show and the writing is a breath of fresh air. B&B has returned to a “must watch” status, every day.

Well done, Mr. Bell.

March 7, 2014 at 2:58 pm
(6) Dmitri says:

I am loving Kridge!! Such chemistry! Brooke has deserved this for a while. I do not care if she is single or with Bill (or another man) because I simply do not care about the character.

March 18, 2014 at 12:52 pm
(7) Margo says:

Please, please, please tell me that you are going to get rid of Wyatt soon….I cannot even watch him anymore- I change the channel when he comes on the screen……he is the most unsexy male I have ever seen and I am so sick of seeing him slobber over Hope every time the two of them are on the screen together……..not slightly sexy together. Five of my girlfriends agree with me and will not watch the show anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! The mother is an interesting character but he is sickening to watch. Not even a good actor!!! Can you give me any hope that he will be gone anytime soonÉÉÉÉ

March 18, 2014 at 1:45 pm
(8) soaps says:

I wish I could but he is a member of the Spencer family, so I am thinking he will be around for a while.

March 18, 2014 at 2:50 pm
(9) Jeramy says:

What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers
like its aided me. Great job.

March 19, 2014 at 11:38 pm
(10) Bess says:

What is the title and artist of the beautiful song that was played on March 18th when Ridge and Katie made love???????

March 20, 2014 at 11:17 am
(11) soaps says:

The song was “Burn the World” by Micah Wilshire.

March 22, 2014 at 5:31 am
(12) Bess says:

Thank you, I got it!!!

March 23, 2014 at 7:18 am
(13) Kiki says:

Il want to Know the title and the artist song played the 19th of march when ridge and Katie Made love in the bold and beautiful

Thanks

March 23, 2014 at 7:08 pm
(14) soaps says:

The song was ?Burn the World? by Micah Wilshire.

March 23, 2014 at 9:32 pm
(15) Doreen says:

The CBS teaser of what is coming up w/c 17th March. What is the song that previews Katie and ridge making love? For the first time??

March 24, 2014 at 1:51 pm
(16) Kiki says:

No, 19th one. The 18th one is micah
Thanks

March 27, 2014 at 5:49 pm
(17) Sara says:

I want to know the song at the end of the ep on March 18, and also the song in ep 19, both have involved Ridge and Katie making love, but it sounded like two different artists for each episode…?

Thanks in advance! :)

March 28, 2014 at 6:24 pm
(18) Marina says:

Please please help me what is the name of the artist and song from march 19th when Katie and ridge made love and Brooke got drunk ??? Thank you so much

May 9, 2014 at 2:27 am
(19) how to get real twitter followers cheaply says:

I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I’m going to book mark your website
and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed as well.

May 18, 2014 at 2:37 am
(20) margaret Lewis says:

Loving the new Ridge , and Katie and him great match , loving the show , they have best chemistry. Ever..