Here is what is happening on Downton Abbey on Sunday, Feb. 16:
- Robert and Thomas return from America.
- Lady Cora plans the annual bazaar.
- Bates disappears for a day.
- Lady Edith prepares to go abroad.
- Anna is upset when she learns that Mr. Green may return to Downton.
- Suitors flock to Mary, who discovers she likes Mr. Blake more than she thought.
- Rose gets caught in the wrong company.
- Mr. Mosely and Miss Baxter form a bond.
- Ivy gets a letter from London from Alfred.
Photo courtesy: WGBH