1. Entertainment
Paulette Cohn

'The Bold and the Beautiful''s Steffy Will be Back!

By June 25, 2013

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood

The majority of  you who voted in the "Did Steffy Do the right Thing?" poll, thought that Steffy should have told Liam the truth. Now, it turns out she may just get the chance!

According to Soaps In Depth, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, who plays Steffy, may be off contract with The Bold and the Beautiful, but that doesn't mean she won't reprise the role. Expect to see her on Thursday, July 11 and Friday, July 12.

"Let me be clear -- she's not gone," Scott Clifton, who plays Liam told the magazine. "She'll be around. If you talk to her, she'll tell you she has no intention of, like, never showing up again. She's going to be coming back."

Photo Courtesy: CBS/Monty Brinton

Comments

July 1, 2013 at 6:57 pm
(1) Judy in South Carolina says:

Thank goodness……….Jacqueline is one of the main reasons I watch B&B. Steffy is so beautiful, complex and her metamorphosis from bad girl to the character she is now has been fascinating to watch!

She DID need to tell Liam the truth from the beginning but hopefully now (with some guidance from the off screen Ridge) she has figured that out and will NOT just hand Liam over to sweeter-than-sugar, makes my teeth ache Hope! (Let Hope be with the new, I like to shower in the nude in the middle of the woods at Big Bear guy………..)

July 24, 2013 at 8:26 am
(2) julie says:

yes thank god,,, come back steffy…please I have not been interested in the B&B sense you left… there is no spark between little miss Barbie and liam…. BORING

August 1, 2013 at 9:49 am
(3) stephanie says:

I agree Liam and Barbie LOL are sooooo boring bring Steffy back with a miracle baby

August 2, 2013 at 8:25 pm
(4) Barb says:

The show is not the same without Steffy. She has such a great attitude and personality. She deserves Liam!

August 9, 2013 at 12:19 am
(5) alisha says:

I would like to see hope with wyatt. But I don’t think Liam deserves Steffy after the way he treats her. Running back to littl miss perfect, she makes me wants to throw up. She is such a fake actress

September 20, 2013 at 7:06 am
(6) Monique says:

Steffy should get with Wyatt when she comes back cause him and her are wild and fun.

October 25, 2013 at 4:09 pm
(7) mari ana says:

Please bring Stephie back. The show is nothing without her. She could have a miracle baby. I am getting a little sick of hope and her righteous attitude. Wyatt is not that good looking. His neck is way too long and he is narrow in the shoulders. I do not think he is that good of an actor. Perhaps with Stephie he may be….not with hope. And his Mother Quinn is beautiful but she needs to be put down a peg or two.

Bring Ridge back or an actor to take his place.

November 23, 2013 at 9:16 pm
(8) june says:

please bring steffy back B&B is boring without her

December 11, 2013 at 6:22 pm
(9) donna says:

Steffy would be great as a competitor with Hope for Wyatt. Steffy is a full of drama girl and that’s what the viewing audience really likes. Come back soon and for good Steffy!!!!!!!!!