1. Entertainment

Y&R Poll: Did You Love the Paris Remote?

By November 24, 2008

As The Young and the Restless wrapped up their much-anticipated remote shoot in Paris, some of you have commented on the fact that you could've done without the whole thing. On the other hand, I'm sure there were others who loved the scenery and the plots that developed.

So, how about you? Did Y&R's foray into the City of Lights do anything for you, or was it a big waste of time, talent and money? Let us know by voting below and leaving a comment, if you're so inclined.

Merci!

Pictured: Eiffel Tower, Paris, France

Pascal Le Segretain, Copyright 2008, Getty Images

Comments

November 25, 2008 at 1:49 am
(1) Joyce says:

I voted NO, it was a waste of time. i did not care for it…actually the only good 2 parts were Nick & Sharon, & Phyllis seeing them, & the Noah & Eden storyline. other than that the rest was BORING !

November 25, 2008 at 11:53 pm
(2) Hepburn says:

I did not enjoy it at all. Not to mention the couples the show chose to spotlight, BORING beyond belief!! In fact my husband and I have cancelled our trip to Paris because we were looking forward to Y&R showing us the sights so we could get some ideas for our trip. Instead we got the most INANE dialogue I have ever heard, green background scenery. UGH!!!

November 26, 2008 at 6:56 am
(3) Kathy T says:

NO it was a horrible boring story. Paris was cheesy and over the top. Nick and Sharon were as pathetic as ever and Victor and Ashley were gag worthy.. when are we going to get some good writing.. this story telling is failing in a big way. The scenery was so fake and the script very very dull.. Y&R is getting worse daily.. no wonder the numbers are so low.

November 26, 2008 at 7:01 am
(4) Kathy T says:

I thought this was some of the worst storytelling in a long time.. the show was bad.. and is getting worse.. trying to pair the boring pathetic nick and sharon again is so stupid.. they were boring the whole 10 years they were married.. why go there again.. the scenery was horrible and fake.. so cheesy.. what a waste of time and money.. victor and ashly? again???? wtf are the writers thinking…

November 26, 2008 at 5:45 pm
(5) efktvw56 says:

This story was soooo ridiculous!!! There was not one hint that Nick had feelings of love for anyone but his beautiful wife, and we are suppose to believe that all of sudden, out of nowhere he can’t stop thinking about his trashy kiss with his ex!! this story is weak at best!! Come on writers you can do better than this – A Nick and Sharon reunion would be nothing but a snoozefest!! Let the ratings speak for themselves, they certainly didn’t bring the ratings in!! That should tell you something!!

November 26, 2008 at 9:42 pm
(6) Kimmy says:

I thought the Paris shoot was the biggest bomb in years. All the hoopla over nothing. The scenery was fake. The actors were terrible. Josh and Sharon looked in pain to have to kiss. No chemistry between the 2 actors at all. SC’s lack of talent is obvious when paired with the talented PB but when she is paired with the JM it is glaring. She is horrible. Pairing these 2 up again is the biggest mistake Y&R could ever make. It would make the declining numbers decline even further.

November 27, 2008 at 4:15 pm
(7) Thankgoditisover says:

I have never been so disappointed in a show than I was, I had been to Paris a few times and enthusiastically encouraged my friends to tune in, they were majorilly disappointed, they wondered who the gigglig retarded blonde was, and the hunk and all wondered why the gorgeous red head if she was married to the guy did not push them both over the bridge, needless to say I am buying the next two rounds, thanks for nothing Y&R

November 27, 2008 at 11:28 pm
(8) Triny says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…wake me up when it’s over.

December 6, 2008 at 5:24 pm
(9) leggs007 says:

Sharon has been nobody since she joined the cast. To keep your ratings up. Do not put Nick and Sharon back together.

December 15, 2008 at 6:30 am
(10) elvis the retard says:

I mines my own busines but I hates Sharon the slut. She needs to go stay with her mom.The mom she pushed in front of the car so she could go out all night slutting around. paris was boring and me and mines hated it. this such is stupid if they put Nick and the slut back together. Phyllis is so beautiful I wish I could be as pretty and slim as her.. but I am a big fat heffer and it makes me mad.

December 15, 2008 at 8:35 pm
(11) crander says:

that kiss was like watching brother and sister kiss. a total bore. sharon is a worthless skank they need to get rid of.